Monday, August 4, 2008

Seattle Slugs....
Check out this little beauty!

Besides Planes, Rain and Coffee something else that Seattle seems to do really well is...slugs!

They are huge! If you visit a souvenir shop here in town you will find all sorts of slug merchandise. I didn't really understand the slug thing here at first, until one day I finally saw a Seattle slug....Yikes!
On our way out the door on Sunday Harry and Thomas got quite a kick out of finding a huge slug on our driveway. This one is just a baby, I have seen them triple the size of this....Crikey!
Harry was quick to ask "mommy can we keep him as a pet?" Well you can guess my answer to that...NO, Icky!
They decided to try and move him over to the garden so we wouldn't run over him in the car.

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

Ahh...slugs! I totally don't like them, but what would the NW be without them??? Blek!