Tuesday, August 19, 2008

House update...my new art print has arrived!

"Avranches" Not to sure who the artist is. Its a beautiful vintage travel poster from France. I just fell in love with it when I saw it. It really did become the color inspiration for my (not so formal) formal living spaces.

I love that it has an umbrella too, such a Seattle thing...lol! So its like a combination of my love of France and Seattle with Art Nouveau flare. I am getting it framed and will show you when its hanging on the wall....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! Very chic ;-)
Add away my dear, I have added you as well!

And that poem is my all time favorite....isn't it awesome!?

Anonymous said...

Julia,
I love your new print, especially the umbrella.

Jill P said...

So very stylish....I also love the colors.