Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pain can be good....right?

As most of you know I have been seeing a Personal Trainer at 24hr fitness....and love it!!! Well most of the time....ha! Its hard work and my body gets pushed hard, harder than I would ever be on it. My PT takes me way past my comfort zone and into the burning, painful, tear inducing zone! But its all good. I still go twice a week and I really feel such a difference in so many areas. While I have not lost the pounds I was hoping to at this stage, I am well and truly looking and feeling better. I have an energy that I have not had in years, I feel more able to keep up with the energy levels of my boys and to top it off....I have dropped a dress size!!!

Right now, I am feeling muscles I have not used in a long time. I have been home for 3hrs since my work out and I am in pain....My butt and my arms, my legs...OK everywhere is talking to me! But its all good!

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

Pain is good...especially when they are contractions! I'll keep reminding myself of that today!

Christina said...

Woot! Woot! It's all for the greater good ;-) Dropping a dress size is awesome! Good for you!

and about those webkins...I do believe there is a panda! the kids can virtually care for them on the website (each animal comes with a code). I bet he would love it!

Jenn said...

Huge Congratulations! Pain is your body telling you how crazy you are - and we LOVE crazy! Gentle hugs