Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog 100.....
What better topic to blog about for my 100th post than Blogging!

I am addicted! Like you couldn't tell, 100 blogs in less than 3mths....crazy!
It's wonderful to finally have a place for all the photos I take, not only of the boys but of life and all the day to day happenings.
I just wish I had of started it earlier, like when we first moved to the states, or when pregnant with Harry. So from time to time I will have "flash back" blogs. This will be stories from the past that I would love to share and have documented....
I will also have flash back photos (thanks Amber for that great idea!) I'll try and post some pics from the past....could be quite hilarious and embarrassing actually...hehehe!


Anyway, I hope all who are reading my blog are enjoying it!

Thank you so much to everyone who stops by and reads and an extra huge THANK YOU to all who leave a comment, I LOVE reading your comments!

View from where I blog in my front living room...so pretty!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yay for blogging! I do enjoy reading it and hearing about your adventures. Keep it comin' girlie ;-)
xoxo

ps...that's a pretty "blogging" view!