Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Go! Go! Power Rangers!

Another funny Harry moment...



Yesterday Harry was playing with his Power Rangers when he asked me "mommy what are their names?"

Lucky we still had the packaging they came in, as I had no clue as to their names.
Reading the back and pointing to the different ones I read of the names...


This one is Jaguar Fury, the red one is Cheetah Fury, the black is called Bat Fury, the blue one that looks like an elephant and its called Elephant Fury....etc (you get the picture)


Harry was so excited about their names, he now insists on calling them all by their names and not just red power ranger...


Later that day I heard a loud "Cheetah Fairy, attack!" said Harry. I repeated the word Fury a few more times for him to get it, but it totally comes out "Fairy" It is hilarious. These bad ass power rangers and he calls them Fairies.....Oh Harry!

No comments: