Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scissors Harrison & Hair
Hearing from the living room a very proud scream off "Look what I did Mommy!"

I came rushing into see what the excitement was all about....Did he clean for me? Did he do a beautiful drawing? Did he eat all his breakfast?.....hahaha!

That's not what he was excited about!

The first thing I notice was a pair of bright blue and green kiddy scissors in his hand. I thought great he has been doing craft. That thought quickly ended as I turned to do a quick check of the room for cut drapes or upholstery.

The worst fear was then discovered......

Sitting neatly on the corner of the coffee table was a little bundle of blond hair....who's was it? I quickly checked out Thomas as it was Harry holding the scissors after all. Nope he's little head of hair was fine.

I then went over to Harrison, without saying anything he says "what?" as if to say he was Innocent! From the front he looked fine, but on inspecting the back of his head....there it was a bold spot, the size of a milk bottle lid smack bang in the middle at the back....oh Harry!

So of cause I had to do the mom thing and grab the camera. He was so proud of himself as you can see in the photo with the big grin. No scissors for Harry for a while!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG - that is just so funny!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Kid haircuts are the best, as long as there are no special events on the horizon.

Jill P said...

OMG! I love this....so very boy of him. I'll be watching Derick closely for a while!

kaseburg said...

This is too funny! I'm just waiting for it...it's coming.

Love the way you have the lettering on here..you'll have to teach me a few tricks,.. you have talent!