Thursday, August 14, 2008

Round and Round the Meadow....
Some of the little daily things that make being a mom so rewarding

Harry cleaning up his room and making his bed without even being asked. He loves saying "mommy was that a great surprise"...the best type of surprise I say!

Reading Thomas his favorite book at bedtime "Round and round the meadow" he can now finish the sentence's and is even spelling some of the animals names. He loves letters.

Harry putting himself to bed at last night saying "goodnight mommy, I'm going to bed" takes himself up stairs, gets dressed the whole bedtime routine down pat...even his toothbrush was wet!

Thomas enjoying soccer and being left, I think the separation anxiety is over! T is really into it, he listens to the coaches instructions and does his best at it!

Hearing my boys both say please and thank you without being prompted.

My new favorite mommy reward is the kids club at the local supermarket. I can put them in there for an hour, so mommy can shop in peace....whoo hooo!

I guess you can tell I am having a good day with the boys....lol! They really have been wonderful lately (knock on wood!) Which has come at a good time with Dave working so much. Its made this mama's life a little easier and sooooo rewarding to see them grow.

No comments: