Monday, August 25, 2008

Its paying off.....

Monday morning only means one thing to me now! It used to mean sleeping in, recovering from the weekend, doing nothing much at all. Well now I am up and ready to go by 8am and out the door for the gym by 8:30! Such a change. Its such a great way to start the week!

Today my personal trainer took my body measurements again, first time since starting which was about 5 weeks ago. I am down, nearly 3% in total body fat and have lost 4in from my waist!!! WHOOOO HOOOO! I felt like doing a dance, although I am sure the goofy smile on my face was enough to say it all! I am so excited that all the pain has been doing something. This has given me great motivation to keep going, knowing that its all making a difference!

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

WOW!!!! That is so super impressive! Great job! So proud! Sounds like the PT was a great choice!

Jill P said...

Congratulations!!! You must be feeling so proud of yourself. It's so hard to get a new routine started and it sounds like you are well on your way! Keep up the good work, girl. You'll be my inspiration once little peanut is born!