Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First time with a personal trainer!

And it was amazing!!!! I am now feeling so motivated to get in to shape. Aaron my PT is just wonderful, he could tell from our first session what my bodies weaknesses and strengths are and the particular needs for problem areas.

It was a little scary at first, he did have a tape measure in his hand! So he measured me up and pinched my fat to take measurements for my BMI...couldn't wait for that part to be over with! Then I had to get on the scales...time of truth! Ha did you think I was going to post that here, not a chance! The scales were out in the open for all to see, got to love that....Not!

Along with the workout sessions they are also providing a nutrition plan which gives me a great guide for my daily calorie intake. Also he can monitor how I am doing from a website that I keep up with daily, with what I eat and calories burned. I am so excited to be doing this and I already feel a difference mentally...yay I'm doing this for me!!!

Did I also mention they have a kids club and its unlimited....whooo hooo!

No comments: