Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Letter to my little boy.....
Happy 3rd Birthday Thomas!

Its hard to believe that this time 3yrs ago the labor and the pain was all over! And I was laying with you tucked in my nightgown, you fast asleep on my chest, so precious and so small!
Only a few hours old and already the feeling of an amazing love!

To this day my first moment with you alone is one of my most treasured memories.
That special time after the chaos of the day, to finally have you in my arms. No nurses, no Doctors, no bright lights or loud noises, at long last everyone had gone.
Just me and my new little baby Thomas.

Now you are 3, how that time has flown!
Happy Birthday my little man...xx

We celebrated at the Rainforest Cafe, see movie above.

Here are some of Tom Tom's favorite things -
  • Cars
  • Speed Racer Movie
  • Story time before bed, "where's my mommy?" "Kisses" "Round the garden"
  • Eskimo Kisses
  • Drawing with chalk
  • Digging in the dirt ie, mommies garden
  • Playing soccer
  • Best Bud is Noah
  • Pulling all his bedding down and sleeping on the floor
  • Has chocolate milk banana and oats for breakfast
  • Swinging in his yellow bucket swing
  • Word World, Noddy, Jay Jay and Super Why!
  • Picking on his big brother
  • Baby George, aka Curious George
  • Polar Bear