Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Magical Mystery Van!

So yesterday while I was backing out of a parking space in the target car park, I totally backed in to the cart return....oops! What a sound it made, metal on metal and a real crunching sound, that can't be good.

I got out of the car to inspect the damage, I couldn't see anything! Then my friend came over and said "what did you do?" pointing to the back right hand corner, oh there it was! Job well done! The corner was all dented in, a good 6in deep dent that resembled the cart return.

Obviously not the target car park, this is from our trip to Ocean Shores.

Well there was nothing I could do about it right then and there, so I went and had dinner with my friend and the kids. When we returned to the cars about an hour later, I buckled the boys in and walked around the back of the car to get in my seat. To my surprise, the dent was gone!!! How does that happen? I had to check the number plate to make sure it was the right car...lol! I could not believe it, it was like it never happened!

I quickly called my friend to make sure it really did happen or was I just losing my mind...ha! She was just as baffled as I was, what a magical van!

2 comments:

Our growing family said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I would have totally thought I was losing my mind...as little as it seems like I have left some days being a mom!
That is so great!!!

Jenn said...

Oh My! How much was that option, and do you know if Toyota has it?