Thursday, July 3, 2008

The count down has started.....
In T minus 30mins Daddy gets home!

We are all so excited to see daddy, we've missed him so much!
Dave left for California last Sunday on business, I think he was heading to Burbank?
5 days really felt more like 5 years! Although I really can't complain, on a positive note, the boys were pretty good and the sun was shinning so lots of fun was had. But its hard going it alone, I am so grateful to not be doing this mom thing solo.
Its going to be so good to see Dave, can't wait to have a big squishy hug!
Last night we had a horrible thunder storm (I hate thunder storms) I really wished he was home for it, it was quite scary being in bed all alone. I was relieved when the boys came running in at 1am. My gosh what a huge thunder and lightning clap, it scarred me to death oh and the boys. I was so glad they jumped into my bed to look after their mommy....hehehe!
Its now 20min until the plane lands at Seatac....yippee!

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

so glad that your hubby is home!!! It should be a great weekend indeed!