Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Everybody was Kung Foo Fighting...

Mondays....can't I just stay in bed and recover from my crazy busy weekend? That's not to be when you have 2 active boys....

So I called my good friend Sarah and we organized to take our kids to the movies, get us out of the heat and into some AC. (its kind of funny, the sun is finally here and all we want to do is hide from its heat!) Anyway, we took the kids to see Kung Foo Panda! Harry had already been to see this with daddy only a week previous and loved it soooo much. Thomas and I had tried to watch it with them, but T was in no mood to sit still for a movie so we went shopping instead. Anyway, now was our second chance to see it! Whoo Hoo!!!

The kids were great and sat through the whole thing (mostly) actually Thomas ended up falling asleep on my lap, while Harry and Noah kept each other entertained through out the movie. We had so much fun! Great movie, I would recommend it to anyone. A little scary in some scenes (but what movie isn't these days, they all have to have a villain!) Also being Kung Foo it is a little more violent than other animated movies, but felt it was done well and not graphic. This movie is the hit of summer I think, I even liked it more than Wall-e and I am the biggest Pixar fan around, so that's saying something.

I think our next movie will be an animated Star Wars movie - Clone wars....Harry is so excited, I think it comes out in August.

No comments: