Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fred Meyer and the little flasher....

Today was another beautiful hot day, but a little too hot to be out in the sun. It was to be a day of chores and errands anyway. With such a busy week, today was our only free day to get some shopping done. So off to Fred Meyer we went....

I was really hoping to get a patio set today, but they have sold out everywhere! Anyway, we did a little shop and headed to the checkouts. I turned around and could not see Harry anywhere? Looking, looking and then I heard his infectious laugh....could that be good?

He was standing in the door way with his shirt unbuttoned and flashing everyone his belly, he was in hysterics! I don't think he realized that others were watching him, he was more interested in seeing himself in the security cameras monitor that greets you at the doorway....it was cracking him up! (and everyone else, I think it made some little old couples day, they just thought he was darling!)

Needless to say, I did the mom thing and yelled out to him to button his top up. "But mommy I'm a star, I'm on TV!" said Harry. I don't know what shows he has been watching were they flash their tummies....lol!

It was very cute though and kind of wish I had of videoed it for you to see.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

"I'm a star" Man, that is funny!!!! I adore your boys - they are just the best combo of sweet and mischief!