Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When the Mama's get away....well, the Mama's PLAY!!!!

Here is a small glimpse of moms gone wild!
12 crazy fun moms on a road trip down to Elma. Where in the world is Elma? I hear you say. Somewhere 2hrs south of Seattle. A great little country town where we were the hottest chicks around....lol! We stayed the night and had a great time dancing, drinking and oh more drinking.
Can't wait to do another rd trip with the girls it was a very memorable night.
OK, so it was a few months ago now, but that was before I was blogging and I so want to share, this video cracks me up every time!
Sorry Danielle, I know you hate me for blogging this video...love ya!


Danielle is the one running around being chased by crazy turtle neck sweater man, just hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Thanks for the help. We'll see how fast I get up to help you when you're in my position!