Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Payback time!

Today the boys and I headed to Starbucks for a yummy coffee and a cookie treat!

I love it, the boys had helped me with house work all morning and as a treat I asked them where the wanted to go...Starbucks!!! Have I brainwashed them or what, next thing you know they'll enjoy shopping at Potterybarn

Anyway, today it happened again! Another free order...OMG! The car in front paid for my coffee and cookies. I told the SB girl that this happened the other week too at a different SB drivethrough. She said it is becoming a real popular thing to do, its called "Payback" were you pay for the car at the back of you.

My goal is to do this next time and start a "payback" for the day, it really does make you feel so good to get a free coffee!

Just another reason why Seattle people rock!

No comments: