Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kindness from a complete stranger!

No milk...agh! Come on boys looks like its Starbucks for breakfast.
So I order my usual iced mocha no whip and a few muffins for breakfast. OK, so I know its not the healthiest way to start the day for me and the boys, where is their breakfast from the 5 food groups...hahaha!

I pull up to the window and am all ready to pay, when the Starbucks guy says that the lady in front of me paid for my total order!!! OMG!!! Is that not the sweetest thing ever? And from a complete stranger! This totally made my morning, I could not believe the kindness, so I bought the guy in the car behind me his order, spread the happy feeling!
This really was a WOW moment for me, you can make a difference even with a cup of coffee! Nothing could phase me today.
I was so inspired by this stranger, to be kind to others and to make a difference in someones life even with the little things.

No comments: