Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"So little to do and so much time! strike that, reverse it." - Willy Wonka

The house improvements are coming along....slowly but surely! Dave is still puzzled as to why I call it house "improvements" when we bought a house "move in ready" Laugh Out Loud!!!! Honey you married an Interior Decorator, what did you think was going to happen!



While Warren was here he helped so much with the house, hung my curtain rods in the front room, installed a light under the stairs, attached the lintel over the front door, hung pictures on the walls, helped attach the chalkboard to the kitchen wall....and the list goes on! Thanks Warren, You Rock!

The newly hung curtains in the front living/dinning space

It was so nice to have a second pair of hands around to help me on my DIY quest! There really are somethings that need two sets of hands...OK and someone who knows what they are doing helps too...lol!

Here are some updated pics of the house...



Found this great second hand lintel at second use, LOve that store!
I am going to paint it white to match the door trim, will update when its done...



Just had to add that this one of my cutie boy...toot toot!

No comments: