Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If I had 3 wishes......

A full time maid!
A full time nanny!
A full time cook!

Oh hang on, what would I do then...lol! Totally kidding, I know exactly what I would do....have a shower in private, one that lasted more than a micro second and that didn't consist of a little face pushed up against the glass door crying for mommy. Finish a cup of coffee before it went cold, actually even just finish it cold or not! And never clean up spilt apple juice again....whoo hoo!
Can you tell I've had a great start to my day.....



OK boys outside to play, I'll call you in for lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to give my little piggy a great big grubby hug. What goes around comes around!!
Nanna

Jenn said...

OMG - what a great memory to record!

I love Harry in the background talking about making another one!