Sunday, September 7, 2008

Presenting Harry's finished desk....

What a big moment in this little guys life (or should I say power rangers life!)

It seems as if he grew 5yrs in the time it took to bring the desk up the stairs, to when I saw him sitting, working at his desk for the first time....What a big school boy!
He loves it and could not wait to work at it.
"Mommy is the sun setting?"
"No, there is still a few hours of sunlight today, why?" I replied
"I want to do my work and you only work at night" said Harry. I have no idea where he got that idea from, but when I told him he could work at it anytime he wanted too, you should have seen the uncontrollable smile on the face....so excited to do homework. I will be reminding him of this moment when he is in middle school and hating it...lol!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great desk! I love the power ranger suit - I wonder, what kind of homework do power rangers do???
:D

Jill P said...

I LOVE the desk. It looks great in his room. Great power rangers costume, too. Amazing how they get ideas in their heads about how things will work. So glad he's so excited about school. I hope it lasts a long time!

Christina said...

such cuteness! love the desk and the suit ;-)