Friday, September 5, 2008

Harry's New Desk!
We bought a banged up, pre-loved, old wooden desk from the local thrift store...



I really wanted Harry to have a space where he could work and not be distracted. So Dave and I decided to buy him a big boy desk for his bedroom.

He can work, in peace and quiet. He can close the door and have his own space away from toys, tv and one distracting little brother....fingers crossed my optimism for homework being done pays off!

We sanded the top down and painted the bottom part and draws, BLUE...Harry's choice! It is going to look great in his room. Harry is taking so much pride in his stuff especially when he helps make/fix it! I will upload more pics of it in his room when its dry.

















Harry and Daddy working together!

One Happy School Boy!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

Julia, you are such a good mommie! I love that desk and it looks like Harry will love using it too! I hope that our transition into school will be as fun and exciting as the Rule family's has been.