Monday, September 15, 2008

I can breathe again!

Tonight was curriculum night at Hillcrest Preschool. My first official school night as PTA President as well as my first official presentation to the staff and parents....agh!

All I can say is, thank god that its over! I have not slept well these last few nights....Its funny, its not really that big of a deal, I have addressed larger and more influential crowds before. Honestly, I think it's more because its school....lol! Brings back all those horrible memories of presenting homework to the class or standing up at assembly.

Anyway, I fell like the night went really well. We had a number of parents take membership forms and sign up for PTA and I had the chance to meet a lot of new parents, yay!

I am excited for the school year and all the opportunities it will bring!

No comments: