Friday, September 12, 2008

But who will help me bake the bread?

OK, so I won't bake it but I sure know where to buy it from.

The Franz Factory outlet in Tukwila is amazing....check out the cart!

That whole cart cost just under $15...crazy!

To buy this bread "retail" its at least $4 a loaf. I bought 10 loaves of bread as well as muffins, bagels, cookies and ginger snaps...yum! They have this great deal where you buy 5 loaves for $5 and you get 5 free, how unreal is that!

So I guess my real question is, Who will help me eat the bread?.....lol! There is not enough room in my freezer.....Help!

Now that Harry is taking lunch to school each day, I also make a lunch for Thomas too to have when we are out and about together. When you throw in toast for breakfast and lunch for Dave we are going through quite the number of slices a day....hmmm peanut butter sandwiches, yum!

Anyone know of a good recipe that uses bread?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about bread and butter pudding with sultanas or blackberries. Yummmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!
Mum