Friday, September 5, 2008

Its quiet....
Harry's at school and Thomas is asleep!

What a morning. Harry had a late start today due to the weekly Friday late start for the Renton School district. Ahhh a sleep in! We all needed it after such a big week...He didn't need to be there until 10am. We enjoyed a long breakfast and some morning cartoons.

I took Harry to school, he's still so excited to go. After dropping him off Thomas and I did our customary stop at Sips on the way home for quad shot fat free iced mocha and a tootsie pop for T. That should get us both going, caffeine for mom and sugar for the little man....whoo hoo!

Later that day it was time for Thomas to nap, I gave him the 5min warning and he came over and said "goodnight" gave me a kiss and took himself off to bed! WOW! Even typing this I can't believe he did that, what no tears, no fighting nap time! He must be exhausted.

I went up 5mins later to check on him and he was sound asleep in bed with baby George. What a great little guy.

What a great opportunity to do some laundry and catch up on house work. Not more than 5mins later....BUMP! THUMP! CRASH! DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! oh no what is going on upstairs?

I ran up to my master bathroom, there is Thomas washing my makeup case full of makeup!!! AGHHH! This was after he had covered his face in black eyeshadow!!! So I turned off the tap, saved my makeup and grabbed the camera....



Thomas you little monster! (OK mom I know you are getting a real kick out of this, please send me the photo from when I was this age covered in your makeup....hahaha!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

just when you think it's safe to relax and get something done - off they go on another exploration, without warning! Love the pics.

Jill P said...

OMG, love the photos. Fun things to look forward to, eh?