Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Harrison!

Power Rangers, Cupcakes and School....But mom it's my birthday I don't want to go to school - Harry.
The excitement on his face when he woke up this morning and said, "mommy its my birthday!" just beautiful.
The look on his face when I handed him his gifts, gosh even more excitement.
Realizing it was power ranger stuff....WOW totally priceless!
Seeing mommy show up at school with a tray full of power ranger birthday cupcakes...could the day get any better? Yeah, the teacher gave him a birthday crown and sticker too, what a great birthday!


3 comments:

Our growing family said...

wow-what a perfect day!!!
happy birthday!

Jill P said...

Happy Birthday, Harry! What a thrill to be celebrated at school, even.

Christina said...

I'm so glad he had a good birthday! I love the pictures, he's so handsome. Happy Birthday Harry!