Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend of friends!

What a crazy social weekend! Loved it! Dave had a great time bar hoping and hanging with the guys on Friday night. I headed out to yoga with my friends while the boys got to play with their friends in the kidsclub.



Saturday Dave got to hang with his mustang friends down at the Dyno, playing the "my car is faster than your car" game. While the boys had their friend over and played video games, mainly smash brothers and guitar hero. Notice Thomas' mad guitar skills here....



Then it was my turn to play later that night! Celebrating two of my best friends birthdays. All the girls here for pre-party drinks, yummy food, x-rated cake and more drinks! Then it was off for a night of dancing and memorable moments at club snow! (by the way, girls I need more pics, this was the only one I had on my phone and its blurry, but still cute!)



All this fun while the boys visited with their friends (in particular Harry's girlfriend) for movie and popcorn and beers for the dads. Followed by a lush, I mean girls slumber party here with some very interesting, unseeable movies, laughing and more drinking! Then birthday cake for breakfast. More friends stop by later and the kids get to play with another sweet friend!



I am so grateful for my American family, the love and fun times shared with my friends is what makes life here great!!!! Love weekends like this!


Posted via iPhone...love it!

No comments: