Thursday, January 20, 2011

Harrys latest art!

At the moment Harry is writing and illustrating books for his friends in his class. He loves designing and stapling these together and he has made quite a few now. I love how much care he shows in finding out what his friends interests are and then draws about that. He told me he wants the books to be interesting for his friends to read "it has to be about the cool stuff they like" he said. This book is for his friend Hector who also happens to love rockets and spaceships just as much as Harry.


I love this rocket he drew. It's the main reason for the pics and the blog post. Not to mention he was beaming with pride when he showed me, that i just had to take a proud mommy pic! He did such a great job of drawing the shape of the rocket, it really looks like something, someone much older would have drawn. I was very impressed!



Posted via iPhone...love it!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

Such a sweet and talented boy! I love it!!!