Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The finished island!

It felt like Christmas toady! Only instead of santa bringing gifts in his slay, it was the precision countertop guys in a van. The granite countertop finally arrived for its install today. The last piece of the kitchen island puzzle! I could not be more thrilled with how it looks and the extra counter space it provides!!! Makes me want to sing and dance!


The granite we chose is called "Wine river" it's a limestone/sandstone mix of color, with veins of grey, hints of golds and olive greens and spatters of brown/purple...it's beautiful!


It feels so good having my kitchen back. Although, I am a little scared to use it, silly I know. I'm sure I'll get over that though, it's time to get cooking and entertaining!


Posted via iPhone...love it!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

Beautiful!! Sorry it took soooo long, but I think it's worth it, now. I can't wait to see it!