Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging!


Since getting my new phone last year, blogging has definitely become easier to do. I can do it anytime and anywhere! The only problem with this convenience, is that it's become a quick little catch up of a blog. And I have to say I am missing the writing part. My blogs have become a little to factual and to the point. I am missing writing about the depth and stories that go with the pics, all those precious little moments that are behind the scenes that are not seen in the photo.
I love writing, I love telling a story and sharing memories. I love taking a moment and sharing the sounds, the smells, the feelings, the emotions that a quick little memo and a pic just can not convey.
Is quantity really better than quality? I think I will start to focus more on the substance and a little less on the, wanting to write a post everyday. (ok, I still want to post everyday, but I'll do some pic posts instead)

Posted via iPhone...love it!

No comments: