Friday, January 21, 2011

Relaxation yoga!

Agh! So tonight I discovered a few things about myself...
1, I'm not flexible!
2, I'm really not flexible!
3, Downward dog is easier than half pidgin/flying eagle
4, Relaxation yoga is really relaxing, is it bad I wanted to nap
5, I need a pedicure
6, My joints like to crack!
7, I'm getting old!!!!



While it was a relaxation yoga class, man do my leg muscles hurt! They ache from all the stretching, bending and balancing.
It was wonderful to have some down time, focusing on nothing but balance and breathing. To empty the mind and to focus on bringing balance back to life.
But I'll be honest, it was hard, the balancing and the cirque de solei moves were a challenge. But hey, I didn't fall over!
I went with two of my girlfriends, Brooke had to leave early due to bub not liking the kids club to much. Jill stayed which was great, I was so glad to have her there for my first time.
As I sit here and type this, my legs really are aching. It's very surprising to feel this hours later, it's not like I ran a mile, but man it feels like it!
While the body aches the mind feels rested and fresh. I am looking forward to continuing and getting better at this!


Posted via iPhone...love it!

1 comment:

Jill P said...

Awh, girl, it'll get better, I promise. And all that mental heath stuff is sooooo good for you. I'm glad I could be there with you. Let's do it again next week. BTW, I noticed, I need a pedi badly too!!!