Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Afternoons with Thomas!

A half day at school is really not much of a "half day" at all! Thomas is home by 11:30am, which is fine with me. While I love that he is now in kindergarten, he is still my little babe and it's hard to let go!
So we are making the most if this final year, where we will have just Thomas and mommy time.
One of our favorite things to do on a Seattle rainy day together is play lego and boardgames.


Today we are playing Zingo and he is up 4 games to 1. We've built a lego tower for his cars and are now on to some Spongebob and snuggles. He comes home, like all other days, hungry for lunch. His favorite is Nutela and Peanut butter with no crusts and always cut into triangles. A yummo chocolate milk with bubbles and a side of pretzels or fruit...very healthy! The energy of the food kicks in and its go, go, GO! for the next few hours. Some of his other favorite things to do is, draw with crayons, copy everything I say (yeah, slightly annoying...lol!) play with his hotwheels cars, read books and play the wii. If its nice out, we will try and hit the park, meet up with some friends, visit the shops or he rides his scooter out the front. Its so special to have some real quality one on one time with him, no distractions, no chores, no one else, I love it! I really do treasure my afternoons with this sweet little guy. I know these are the memories I will look back on when he is off at school!





 
Posted via iPhone...love it