Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hanging out....

One thing I love most about being a mom, is watching the relationship between my boys grow. They are your typical brothers! They make each other cry, they yell at each other, throw things, annoy by just looking, blame mess, on the occasion even hit. But generally they are, loving, caring, compassionate, empathetic, helpful, sweet, loyal, helpful and generally they just love being around each other. They really are best buds and I know if anything happened to one of them, the other would have his back in a second!
Some of their favorite things to do together...
  • Play Lego
  • Watch Spongebob
  • Share the same bedroom
  • Play make-believe
  • Build forts
  • Ride bikes
  • Play Star Trek
  • Draw together
  • Latest addiction is video games...oh boy!
Here is a sweet random moment I captured today! Gosh I love my boys...

2 comments:

Jill P said...

Adorable! They are such sweet boys. And yet, they are boys, right?? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, we love our boys too!!
Nanna and grandad.