Monday, February 28, 2011

Space rockets....

I don't know if I should refer to Harry as an artist or as an engineer? His drawings, designs, drafts what ever they should be called are just amazing. Getting more and more detailed all the time.



This one he spent hours drawing. He was so focused and intent on finishing it. He tried his best at spelling the words and labeling all the parts himself. My little engineer was so proud of his work! I'll get him to write a story about it with me later this week. Stay tuned....


Posted via iPhone...love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry, that is fantastic!!
I can't believe an 8 year old can design a rocket like that. Wow.
You knock my socks off!!
love Nana

Jill P said...

Amazing!!! I'm so impressed by Harry.

KarenDFrancis said...

Brilliant!! Spaceships and rockets are a real theme in our house as well!