Friday, February 18, 2011

Hooked on crocheting!

I've always loved the intricacy of crochet. Granny blankets, crocheted flowers, facecloths, really anything, just love it all! So why not try and make it myself? A few christmas' ago, Santa even bought me a skein of yarn and a crotchet hook. Up until last week, they were still untouched in their packaging. So really its about time I got it out to give it a go and what better time than the new year, time to tick something else off of my list of accomplishments.



A few YouTube videos and an "i can do this" attitude and I am now crocheting! I don't know what it is that ive made, maybe a scarf for Nikko? And please don't look to closely at the "character" in most of the stitches, but yes I am doing it!! This old dog can learn new tricks! Next on the list is a blanket for Thomas' baby koala "Bobala". who knows maybe I'll be making those pretty little granny squares sooner than I think? Actually speaking of grannies, Harry was watching me crotchet today and he asked me if I was now a grandma? I asked him why and he said because this is what old ladies do...Hahaha!


Posted via iPhone...love it!

No comments: