Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sneaking out to play in the Snow!

The kids were in bed and the snow was falling! What else were we to do than sneak out for a snow ball fight. I love my man and am so grateful that we can still have fun together...
 We turned Dave's car into lightning McQueen! I think it looks more like a monkey.
 I wrote "I heart DR" in the middle of our intersection for everyone to see!
We made snow angels on our driveway, the snow was so perfect and untouched, we couldn't wait to get in it and mess it up...so much fun for the big kids! We have 5in on the ground and its still snowing. Can't wait to wake in the morning to see what fell over night. Let the sledding and snowman building begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only grow up on the outside. ALways stay young at heart. I do.

Jill P said...

I love this post. Just like I love you guys! So glad you had fun like kids in the snow.