Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just hanging out!

My boys love just hanging out, playing make believe, video games, drawing etc....
They just love being together!

The boys being cupids on valentines day....


Just hanging out....


This week Thomas has had a huge growth spurt. He is looking older, talking more and just generally growing up. He is eating so well at the moment, lots of healthy fruits and veg, proteins, carbs, his diet has been great! Thomas is so proud of himself for being healthy, infact he tells me he is growing up, today he is 37...lol! Tom you got to Stop getting so big it's not allowed! You're my baby!
Harry this week is starting to show so much pride in his appearance, I guess he has for a while as he loves picking out his clothes. But this week it's been all about the hair! I love it!! Pick to come tomorrow.

Love LOVE love my boys!!!

Posted via iPhone...love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love love love your boys too!!

Anonymous said...

I noticed Thomas's speech was improving on the phone yesterday too.