Monday, February 7, 2011

Some little things I love!!

I love yummy hot chicken and rice soup. Loaded with hot salsa and jalapenos and sprinkled with crunchy blue corn chips!



I love fresh flowers, especially when they are still on the plant! I love it even more if I manage to keep it alive for more than few weeks!



I love my fresh coffee beans from Sips! I love even more, that Dave makes me an amazingly yummy cup every morning and he doesn't even drink coffee!



I love the birds that visit my yard. But while its winter and too chilly out, I appreciate my little whimsical birds!




I love it when things work! Like my favorite little vignette. It's a compilation of things that bring a smile to my face or a memory to mind. From my little French postcard from Montmartre and the typeset letter "R" from a Paris flea-market to the art work of Harrys and the cherry blossom branches from my yard. It just all works!



I love a yummy sweet white wine. Especially after a stressful mommy day. I really should've invested in Hogue wines.



Along with my wine, I love a good house magazine. I love dreaming of what could be and am grateful of all that is! I am really loving the gardening mags, I can't wait to get back into the yard!!



I love a good photo where there is no sign of a double chin! The other thing I love about this pic is, the house is quiet. Kids are in bed and I'm enjoying some of those little things I love!



Posted via iPhone...love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to say - hey where is the picture of me? You don't love me, then I saw the title "little things" - yeah, I don't qualify.

Dave

Jill P said...

All great things to LOVE!! Including Dave...but yeah, he's not little. :) Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

The Oz side don't qualify either. But I loved the things you love. One thing I love about you is that you don't miss out on the little things. They're what makes life, life. Not the big things like world politics and global warming etc. They happen anyway.