Monday, February 14, 2011

My sweet Valentines....


What is better than hamster valentine chocolates...Definitely the smiles and love that it brings to my babies faces!! They loved their little heart shaped candies and I loved waking to the snuggles and love. Not to mention this...
"Mommy, I don't need valentines day to tell you I love you so much!" - Harry.
I am so in love with my little boys! I am so lucky to be their mommy!



Dave and I shared a yummy box of Godiva last night, while snuggling on the couch watching one of our favorite shows. I love the simple things and the sweet moments like this that we share.

Then he pulled out his laptop and showed me something he posted to a friends facebook wall yesterday.
I guess his friend was having a hard day with his wife and posted this as his status update...
If you want to enjoy this life, you better get rid of that wife!

Here is my gorgeous husbands response...
"says the man never married. This is honest for you Erich. Getting married will give you higher highs and lower lows - and absolutely worth it. It will make you a better man, a father & lover. It will open your eyes to things more important ...than yourself. Without a wife and a family you will only ever be half of the man you could be. So many men fail at marriage because they cannot see & grow beyond themselves.
Life has many more experiences than those that are enjoyable, particularly at the time, but they refine you like a furnace does precious metals.
I hope you find a wife like mine, for they are worth more than all the gold in the world mate. nough said." 
- Dave


I love my husband!
I feel completely and utterly grateful for the loves in my life. From my boys sweet hugs to my husbands unconditional and constant love...I am truly a blessed women!



I LOVE my little family to the ends of the earth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's precious - Happy Valentine's Day to you guys! xoxo

Jill P said...

Wow, Dave. What beautiful words of advice to your friend. It works both ways, you know. Women and men grow, learn, and thrive when paired well. Many blessings to you both on this day of love. I am lucky to have you as friends. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

We love you too. But don't forget you have a big family too.
mum