Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!
First New years resolution.....get back to blogging

So I know its totally cliche to welcome the new year in and talk about your resolutions and plans for the year to come. But I am so excited about the year ahead and what I want to do, I just had to get them down.
Starting with getting back to daily blogging. So much has happened since my last blog that I will dedicate January to catching everyone up on our Aussie holiday and Chrissy celebrations.
Here are some of the things we are looking forward too this year...
  • To stay in better touch with family and friends.
  • This year Dave and I are going to learn French together in preparation for our trip to France (Hopefully for our 10th wedding anniversary which is also this year!)
  • I want to learn to cook fancy gourmet foods and will be enrolling in a cooking class at the local Tech. Looking forward to more entertaining with friends.
  • To keep the house clean and organized while teaching the boys this valuable life skill too.
  • To weekly teach my boys a life virtue and help them to be well rounded.
  • To focus on my friends and strengthen the wonderful friendships I am already blessed to have.
  • And of cause there is the good old weight loss resolution, of cause I will be making some lifestyle changes here and look forward to learning how to cook healthier. I'm even seriously considering to attempt a half marathon this year...time to get in shape!

3 comments:

Our growing family said...

yea! good to hear from you!
LOVE the picture too!
hope you have a wonderful 09!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I'm looking forward to fulfilling a lot of our common "resolutions" together. I will not stop trying to get you to hit the trail with us! :)'

Jill P said...

You are amazing!!! Good luck on your resolutions. I'm not making any this year....except maybe to eat a bit more healthy. Welcome home my friend!