Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gwanny & her great grand kids




One of the biggest highlights of our trip to Australia is our first stop, which is always a visit to my Grandmas! Love my Grandma and I LOVE seeing my boys with her (her only Great Grand kids). Grandma is my moms mom and is who I want to grow up to be!

You may read the title and think its a spelling mistake, Gwanny? Don't you mean Granny?....Its what my boys love calling her, its like their special name for just her and its a lot easier than saying Great Granny Gwen. So its Gwanny for short! Love it!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pictures - the boys look alot like her!

Anonymous said...

I remember you Nan - She hasn't changed at all!! Does she still live in that apartment complex thingy?? Sus

Jill P said...

LOVE the last pic of her with the boys....so sweet!