Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where are the photo's?

So my blog has been lacking in the photo department lately, not to mention the blogging department in general! With the kids being sick for over a week plus I was sick the few weeks before that, there really has been nothing to blog. That is unless you want to hear about the constant tissue usage, pj days and sleeping...it really does not make for a very interesting blog!

We have had a few little drama's like Tom's trip to the ER and the Fire Fighters visiting our house, that was all pretty exciting. But all in all we have been pretty much home bodies for the last few weeks.

Now that we are all well again (knock on wood!) I will be back to my regular blogging =)

Also I have really appreciated all the emails encouraging me to keep blogging and asking where the latest updates are...thanks for reading and your continued interest in our blog!

Here is a pic of the boys, right now as I am typing this blog...Harry the Power Ranger and Thomas with his eye's glued to the WALL-E dvd.

3 comments:

Jill P said...

Awesome sunday morning TV time. My boys (and girl) are sitting in front of Jeremy's computer, looking at Power wheels ATV's. Could be research for an x-mas gift!

Jenn said...

I love this picture - so captures the moment.

Michaela said...

Hoping Tom is ok???