Monday, October 20, 2008

Photo's with Little Monkey Photography....

I think it has been at least 2 yrs, maybe longer since we have had a family photo taken.
In saying that the only professional ones we have ever had are either with Santa or dressed in western gear for a cheesy period photo. So when this opportunity came along I just knew we had to take it!

Leya, friend and owner of Little Monkey Photography (also the best photographer I know). Planned a unique Holiday photo shoot. For one whole day, I think starting around 8am and going through till 5ish, we could book a 30min shoot with her, just enough to get a shot to use on a holiday card and finally get that elusive family portrait that has us all in it (minus Santa). This was just the perfect length for my boys, really any longer and I think they would have been more trouble than what they already were....Harry insisting on posing like a Power Ranger and Thomas running off every chance he got.
Thank god for the plastic chicken, that really got their attention and made them laugh.

I will post the shots when we get them, can't wait to see how they turn out! Thanks again Leya

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

that is wonderful!!! family pictures are so important!!!
can't wait to see your whole fam!