Friday, October 31, 2008

Following in mommies foot steps....
New Blog by the boys

Harry loves seeing all the stories I blog of him and Thomas. When I tell him that I write down all the stories of the many adventures we have together or the stories he brings home from school, he gets very excited and loves it when I read them to him.

He asked me if he could have a blog too and how it works. So we came up with the idea of having a blog that Thomas and Harry write (with my help). This new blog will contain only stuff that they want to share with everyone. This will be from their own words and perspective.

We called it Tom and Harry's Playlist. I don't intend to do much writing on this blog, unless they ask me too write their stories. It is mainly going to consist of video's, songs, links to things the boys likes (and dis-likes) Photo's and anything else they want on it! Its a total experiment and could be quite interesting or just completely full of power ranger stuff...lol!

Harry and Thomas have both blogged their first blog. To check it out visit.....

http://tomandharrysplaylist.blogspot.com/

Enjoy =)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh how fun!!!!
I guess I'll have my kiddos read it and let them comment
:D

Anonymous said...

You'd better make sure you bring all the appropriate DVD's on holidays. Or maybe you'd rather not!!!