Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I LOVE Homework!

Harry had his first homework this week, he was so excited! It was so cute, only if he knew what his future held....years of saying "I don't want to do homework!" well that is if he takes after his mommy.

I felt like capturing the moment, something he can look back on in years to come! Yes Harrison you said it "I love homework!" Anyway, here is his work. The care and time taken was just amazing, I am so proud of him and his work, he really is doing his best...and Loving it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he likes Power Rangers!! What a cutie. Glad he is enjoying school - let's hope he never gets any teachers like Mrs Taff!! Sus xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Doesn't Harry do beautiful drawings. I love them. I hope he will always love doing homework. (oh yeah)
I love your colour schemes - they're so gorgeous. The wild ones for the cushions are yummy. I could never have them cos Bailey wrecks them constantly.
You have such great fabric shops. I'm so bored with ours - just the same old thing. I'll have to bring some back next time.
love Mum

kaseburg said...

Wow! I can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how Nikko has a spot in the family drawing. :)