Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One day to go....

I am so excited, Dave is coming home tomorrow, I have butterflies in my tummy!
During the first few years of our marriage, when Dave would return home from work in the evenings, I would hear his car pull into the garage, I would get so excited and that is exactly how I am feeling now! I have missed him so much, (ok, so this is totally clique) but absence does make the heart grow fonder! Its a good feeling, knowing that after 10yrs of being together you can still feel the same way you did when you first met.
I can't wait to hear the sound of a Taxi pull into the drive tomorrow night...the anticipation is killing me!

2 comments:

Jill P said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad he's coming home! And those butterflies are a testiment to your love and commitment to each other. Sending happy hugs!!

Amber said...

Julia, My hubby was gone for a few days last week and I was thinking about you and how long Dave has been gone. I hope you have a lovely weekend, you deserve it.
Amber