Monday, June 23, 2008

Somethings I LOVE......

I Love waking up with......
Harry popping his head in the bedroom door "Good morning mama, I love you!" Every morning, seriously could he be any sweeter?
I Love starting the day with.....
A good cup of coffee and enjoying everything about it. Its my 5min of me time everyday! Its amazing how it blocks out the sounds of the boys and the messes in the house!

I Love coming down stairs......
in the morning to a clean kitchen and family room, feels like I am already ahead for the day!
I Love seeing....
the sun in the morning! means one thing, Outside day!!! There is a chance the house may stay clean today boys....whoo hoo!

I Love falling asleep to.....
the sound of rain. A very familiar sound here in Seattle!
I Love a surprise.....
Call from a friend where we talk forever!


Of Cause I Love.....
My Family too!!!

Such a happy moment, sorry Thomas we cut you off a bit there!

No comments: