Friday, June 20, 2008


I am........I am: sometimes serious but never mature
I think: about my Grandma all the time
I know: I'm a procrastinator
I want: to be the best wife and mom I can be
I have: the most amazing life
I wish: for my boys to grow up happy and confident
I hate: unnecessary drama
I miss: my family and friends in Aus and my dog Connor
I fear: losing someone close to me
I feel: best after a goodnight sleep
I hear: my boys playing outside
I smell: flowers every chance I get
I crave: simple things
I search: for matching socs all the time
I wonder: what my boys will be when they grow up
I regret: not being better at keeping up relationships
I love: My family, friends and the sound of rain
I ache: thinking about loss
I care: about peoples feelings
I always: have a triple shot coffee in the morning
I am not: very good at doing laundry
I believe: in karma
I sing: my heart out when no one is around, no matter how bad its sounds
I dance: silly made up dances with my boys
I cry: at happy and sad things
I don't always: cook...thanks Dave =)
I fight: tempting thoughts all the time....mmm chocolate!
I write: everyday in my blog
I never: go to bed with out kissing all 3 of my boys
I hope: to make a difference
I listen: to Harry's wonderful stories at bedtime
I need: a date with my husband (no kids...hehehe!)
I am happy: with my life

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

so beautiful! I love your answers!