Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Morning Mama I have a surprise for you!




Why is it, the first thoughts that come to a mama's mind are, uh oh what have you done? Is that a typical mom response to have? Distrust in their child....lol!

My thoughts raced. Had he tried to make breakfast? Only to find a gallon of milk on the ground and one dozen eggs in a bowl with a pack of brown sugar? (Don't laugh, that has happened!)

No that could not have happened again, but man did that thought get me out of bed!

Walking down the stairs Harry stopped me and said "mommy close your eyes" He led me to the family room (I was getting more and more anxious by the minute) OK mama, open your eyes!
It was even more shocking than I thought!
He had......WOW!!!
.......OH my Goodness!!!


Cleaned the entire family room, all by himself, without being asked, no rewards are lingering, nothing had even been suggested to him... He took it upon himself to clean all his toys off of the ground and placed the cushions on the sofa. "Mama, do you like this surprise?"

I don't think I have ever danced around the house with Harry like that before. This almost brought me to tears! What a precious little guy I have....I am so proud.
Thanks Harry for making mommies day so wonderful to wake up too!

2 comments:

javant said...

Can we trade children??? Pleeeeeez! =)

~Jessica A (RMG)
Tommy & Toby's momma

Our growing family said...

oh, that is so precious!
sounds like you have been having a wonderful time lately too!!! =)
Enjoy that weather!