Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lets EAT Birthday cake!
But first we have to make it....

This year Thomas wanted a Transformer cake, I thought that I would just buy one. But did I really want to spend so much money on a slab cake, that really was not that exciting??? So I got the idea in my head to make it...agh!

After looking at lots of different cakes online, I decided to base it on the car and not someone else cake. The Bumble Bee charger cake....cool!
The cake was made from THREE 9x13 funfetti sheet cakes and 5 tubs of frosting. Three layers of yumminess, Costing a total of $10 which I think beats the $28 one from the store....

I guess they liked it!







Cute cake story...
When Thomas saw the cake he was so excited! He blew the candles out and immediately took a bite out of the front of it, just stuck his mouth in for a chomp and then gave us all a cheeky look, so cute! Video of this to come...

1 comment:

elaida said...

It was absolutely adorable, I wanted to take a big bite out too. The only way the cake could have been better is if it had actually transformed!