Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My baby is growing up....
Thomas and his last month of being 3!
Its so exciting to see my boys grow and develop into such great little guys! But do they have to do it so fast? Now that school is over for the year I have been starting to plan our summer.

July is just around the corner and Thomas will be turning 4...OMG even typing that brings a lump to the throat. Don't grow up!!!

At present we have no plans to have a 3rd baby, so I feel like Thomas will be forever my baby! I know I need to let go, give him space and let him grow into a big independant boy. Can I help it though if I still want snuggles, or sing silly little baby songs to him or just want him to come to me when he is upset. Yeah I know, even typing that, I sound really over the top. Just let him grow up!

Here are some things that Thomas is up to....
Still loves playing with my hair when he is tired.
Loves cars and trucks, favorite today is a little yellow school bus!
Is having a great time reading/spelling small words, he loves his letters.
We had a lost bunny at our place for a few days and he called it his baby! Fed it celery and wanted to take it for a ride on his trike.
Still wears his red truck boots and will not wear any other shoes, even though its summer and they are falling apart and completely icky! He loves them and will call them pretty.
He has beautiful manners, especially when he doesn't want to do something, he says "No thank you!" to bed...lol!
Thomas loves watching, Transformers, Sponge Bob, Word World old school Garfield and is favorite movie is Annie, sings the songs....so cute!
His best buds are Noah, Derick and Jordan. Not to mention all their mommies he calls mommy too!
He has really been cracking me up lately with his mannerisms...

Don't grow up!

No comments: